– we are broadcasting salvation messages, discipling muslim coverts & building the faith of persecuted Christians on air. We reach over 20 million listeners weekly and many call in to declare how the messages is impacting their lives. We may not be able to go to every part of the islamic north in person but the radio waves enters those high walls and many who yet bow at the mosques – only bow with their heads to escape persecution but bows with their hearts and prayers to God in Jesus’ Name. Many more broadcasts will be launched as the Lord opens the doors to us.
– we are building a Missions School in the North under the care of a local Miangwa and a Meguzawa Missionary. Our vision is to raise a generation of Northern Christians seasoned as scholars, full of wisdom, honed in leadership skills and full of the Holy Spirit and positioned to defend and promote the gospel cause across the region in any circumstance. The Mission School project is co-joined with a Farm Project designed to provide funding support to the school.
– we held our International Missions Conference in May 2014. Missionaries were assembled from over 21 mission fields to be fed in the word of God, renewed and revived. Glory to God we had an awesome revival experience.
– across the target fields, Sowers Chapters continue to finance and support field missionaries to ensure they keep on focusing on the work and bearing fruits. Motorbike was provided for Benin Rep Missionaries among the Gafulanis for SDS Bible Study Group meetings holding in remote villages; Stipends are being paid to the full time missionaries; and missionary schools received books for the pupils.
– we went to the hinterlands training indigenous Christians on how to use Sowers Discipleship School materials to raise disciples and send more out into the field for the harvest. Amonsgt these were teachers, pastors and evangelists who could not afford a copy of the Holy Bible and the Sowers Bible Missions project catered to their needs.