To download Sowers Full Itinery for all departments and chapters for 2015, please see links below.
2015 SOWERS CALENDER – Word Version
2015 SOWERS CALENDER – PDF Version
Sowers Profile – PDF Version
Sowers Profile – Powerpoint Version
However, during the first quarter of 2015 the CEC Admin department will be focussing on getting a Secretariat for Sowers use.
- A Conversation with CrossFit Champion Rich Froning October 16, 2019He broke records as the first four-time consecutive winner of the CrossFit Games (2011-2014), then again as captain of the Crossfit Games’ current Team Division champions, Mayhem Freedom. Dubbed the “Fittest Man in History” in the documentary Froning, devoted family man and elite athlete Rich Froning is foremost a passionate follower of Christ, seeking to […]
- 21 Field Mission Outreaches in 2014 (Click to View Picture) – we had several rural outreaches in the form of Holiday Missions, Field Mission Trainings and Chapter Outreaches to local neighbouring fields.
- Operation Northern Storm [Radio Broadcast] (Click to View Picture) – we are broadcasting salvation messages, discipling muslim coverts & building the faith of persecuted Christians on air. We reach over 20 million listeners weekly and many call in to declare how the messages is impacting their lives. We may not be able to go to every part of the islamic north in person but the radio waves enters those high walls and many who yet bow at the mosques – only bow with their heads to escape persecution but bows with their hearts and prayers to God in Jesus’ Name. Many more broadcasts will be launched as the Lord opens the doors to us.
- Operation Northern Storm [Mission School Project] (Click to View Picture) – we are building a Missions School in the North under the care of a local Miangwa and a Meguzawa Missionary. Our vision is to raise a generation of Northern Christians seasoned as scholars, full of wisdom, honed in leadership skills and full of the Holy Spirit and positioned to defend and promote the gospel cause across the region in any circumstance. The Mission School project is co-joined with a Farm Project designed to provide funding support to the school.
- International Missions Conference 2014 (Click to View Picture) – we held our International Missions Conference in May 2014. Missionaries were assembled from over 21 mission fields to be fed in the word of God, renewed and revived. Glory to God we had an awesome revival experience.
- Field Missionary Support (Click to View Picture) – across the target fields, Sowers Chapters continue to finance and support field missionaries to ensure they keep on focusing on the work and bearing fruits. Motorbike was provided for Benin Rep Missionaries among the Gafulanis for SDS Bible Study Group meetings holding in remote villages; Stipends are being paid to the full time missionaries; and missionary schools received books for the pupils.
- SDS Field Faculty Trainings (Click to View Picture) – we went to the hinterlands training indigenous Christians on how to use Sowers Discipleship School materials to raise disciples and send more out into the field for the harvest. Amonsgt these were teachers, pastors and evangelists who could not afford a copy of the Holy Bible and the Sowers Bible Missions project catered to their needs.
- There is more happening daily. Sowers is touching lives daily and transforming the nations one soul at a time. Glory be to God!
Pray now therefore the Lord of the Harvest that He may send laborers into the field, for the harvest is great...